Born in Adria in 1950, he began to attend the Architectural Faculty at the Venice University in 1968 and occupied himself with the research in the visual area. In 1970 he co-operated to the realisation of the project concerning WIG 74 competition on behalf of Vienna and to the competition for the RESISTENZA MONUMENT in Modena. He attended the INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF ART in Venice. Since 1970 he has been applying himself to industrial design. In 1973 he studied at the architectural Faculty of Venice University with Prof. Carlo Scarpa and he got University degree proposing a thesis co-ordinated by Prof. Manfredo Tafuri, about VIENNA from 1918 to 1934. He attended the INTERNATIONALEN MALERWOCHEN in Retzhof- Graz. In 1975 he worked for the INSTITUTE OF HISTORY AND ARCHITECTURE OF VENICE together with the AKADEMIE DER ANGEWANDTEN KUNST of Vienna, for the realisation of an important exhibition about Vienna during its socialist period. This research ended in 1980 with the exhibition VIENNA ROSSA requested by Roma Town Council. Together with Manfredo Tafuri, he took care of the catalogue and the organisation of the exhibition. In 1980 he has been entrusted by Kuwait to plan the EMBASSY OF KUWAIT in Qatar. In 1981 he planned a series of dressing- shops Since 1970 he has been co-operating with some furniture companies such as Fama, B&B Italia, Giovannetti, Dada, Poliform, Bro's, Tetrad, Wittman, De Sede In 1985 he planned the restructuring of the head offices of C. JOURDAN in Paris. In 1986 he planned the restructuring of PALAZZO REMER in Venice. In 1987 he has been signalled in the XIIIth PRIZE COMPASSO d’Oro. In 1988 he becomes PROFESSOR OF DESIGN at the HOCHSCHULE FÜR ANGEWANDTE KUNST in Vienna.